Puyallup, WA – Wood Flush Assembly
Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity.
We are located in Puyallup, WA and have an opening our Woodshop for a Flush Garage Door Assembler! Work shifts are: Mon-Thurs from 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
You may do any or all of the following:
- Read and interpret blue prints and drawings
- Cut design material according to specifications
- Apply design material to flush door using a finish nailer and glue
- Inspect finished doors to ensure they are built correctly
- Keep work area safe, neat and operating efficiently
- Other duties as assigned
- Two years of wood working experience preferred
- Knowledge of various wood species
- Experience operating various power saws
- Ability to use hand tools
- Good hand/eye coordination
- The ability to lift 50-75 pounds safely with or without assistance
- The ability to accurately read a tape measure
- The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Read and write in English
- Great health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, EAP, etc.
- 3 weeks paid time off that accrues from day one
- 401(k) with company match
- 8 paid holidays per year
Northwest Door LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Northwest Door is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug test.