San Jose, CA – Sales Manager
We are currently seeking a Territory Sales Manager to be based out of our San Jose, CA location. This position develops business opportunities in assigned territory, cultivating customers over the long-term. Meets and exceeds sales goals with new and established customers. Presents product information to and interacts with customers. Communicates product details to diverse audiences. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
This Territory Sales Manager will cover the following territory: Northern California/Western Nevada
- Develop and execute territory sales plans with the goal to exceed the territory revenue, gross margin and other key financial metrics
- Develop account plans in connection with sales management
- Follow up on leads to qualify and pursue new sales opportunities.
- Establish key reseller partnerships within the territory to promote networking and new customer opportunities
- Support marketing promotions and trade shows in order to develop new opportunities and organic revenue
- Manage individual travel, entertainment and sample budget responsibly
- Utilize tools to properly provide accurate, up to date information with regard to customer, activities, marketing initiatives and sales opportunities
Essential Job Skills and Experience:
Any combination of education and experience for successful performance:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a professional sales role
- Experience in the garage door industry highly preferred including knowledge of sales, installation, or maintenance of high speed and rolling steel doors
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and coworkers
- Understand customer and production demands
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a company vehicle, salary plus commission, medical, dental, vision, company-paid life and long-term disability insurance, 8 paid holidays, ample Personal Time Off (PTO) and a 401(k) with company match.
Northwest door is an equal employment opportunity employer.
We are a drug-free workplace and a pre-employment drug screen will be conducted prior to any offer.