Portland, OR – Warehouse Worker
Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity.
We have an opening for a Warehouse Worker at our Milwaukie, OR location. Work shifts are: Monday through Friday.
You may do any or all of the following:
- Accurately pull product to fill orders
- Load/unload freight
- Receive shipments and verify receipt of each item
- Move inventory into product home locations
- Keep work area safe, organized and operating efficiently
- Communicate effectively with others to coordinate deliveries and pickups
- Warehousing experience is preferred
- The ability to safely operate a pallet jack and a forklift
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office products preferred
- Good hand/eye coordination
- The ability to lift 50-75 pounds safely with or without assistance
- The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Read and write in English
- Great health benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, EAP, etc.
- 3 weeks paid time off that accrues from day one
- 401(k) with company match
- 8 paid holidays per year
Northwest Door LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Northwest Door is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug test.